Friday, December 14, 2007

In Which I Use Sharp Objects to Lacerate My Eyeballs and Pierce My Eardrums

I am going to lock my roommates out of the house until I get some answers. I do not care that this is finals week. This transcends the importance of finals. I need answers, and I need answers now. Seriously, you think you know someone, and then this happens.

How can anyone possibly explain owning a Wham! cassette tape? And not just owning it, but leaving it out in the open for other people to see? I am aware that my roommates have terrible taste in music, but this is inexcusable.

Heads are going to roll for this.

1 comment:

nicolle said...

unless you have some sort of amnesia that leaves you stuck in the eighties, or unless you have a damn funny story about how you can into possession of it, wham! tapes are not okay.

screw finals. i agree...you have to get to the bottom of this.