Thursday, December 21, 2006

A Productive Two Weeks

Well, finals are done now. Drinking has begun. Debauchery later.

But I feel that I should share my most glorious accomplishment of the last two weeks with everyone.

Sure, I spent a lot of time studying. Yeah, I took some tests, but who cares about all that, right? None of that will help me achieve immortality.

However, I am on the verge of greatness. Gary Kasparov is quacking in his boots right now. Deep Blue has just exploded. Stephan Hawking is questioning if he should revise his brief history of the universe to include me.

Currently, as we speak, I am in the midst of a 30 game win streak at Free Cell. Yes, I know, it is unbelievable. No mortal man could accomplish this. Sure, every free cell game save one is winnable, but no one wins 30 in a row. This is unprecedented.

There is nothing else to say. I am now Great. (well, at least greater than I already was.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bow down to the master. I'm lucky to win two games in a row, but 30!!! Yes you have now truly acheived greatness.