Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Invasion of Privacy While Taking a Leak

So I was taking a leak in the law school bathroom today, which is something I generally refrain from doing, but four cups of coffee convinced me otherwise today. I headed in, and the bathroom was empty, but I was soon joined by another. Another 1L walked up to the urinal next to me, and apparently decided to make conversation. He said something like "Each week gets harder and harder." True to form, I responded, "mmm-hmmm." He continued, "By Friday I will be in the belfry." I gave a fake laugh, "Haha." Not because I did not get it, but merely because I did not think it was funny. I figured that this would be a good time to come up with a hilarious response, such as, "Well, tell the bats good riddance for me, I spent enough time with them last week" or something along those lines, but the fact was, I really did not want to respond.

The only time I want another guy to talk to me when I have my dick in my hand is . . . well . . . never. Urinal conversations should be banned.

No comments: